News of the day 2014
December 25, 2014
• Bird flu scare takes toll on poultry industry (H5N1) (Link)
• Samples of crows found dead near Banga sent to lab for avian flu testing (H5N1) (Link)
• Punjab to take random samples from poultry farms to fight avian flu (H5N1) (Link)
• 300 broilers found dead in Shimla, panic grips state-run slaughter house (H5N1) (Link)
• Saudi MOH: 'No New Corona Cases Recorded', 2 recoveries, no deaths, Dec. 25 (Link)
• Travelers to Guangdong (China) cautioned over H5N6 (Link)
• CDC: Lab tech may have been exposed to Ebola (US) (Link)
• CIDRAP: Iowa scientist on probation for irregularities in MERS-CoV research (US) (Link)
It is the goal of FNN to educate and inform the public on viruses such as H5N1, our main focus, but also other emerging viruses, seasonal and novel, that have mutated and pose or could pose a public health threat.
Emergency prepareness has become more essential nowdays as we are all aware of the unstable economy and the uncertainity of the future for food, water and oil. The weather is certainly showing a darker side as we notice the weird changes.
I would love to hear feedback, so stop in and say hi and tell me what you think about FNN, share your emergency prepardness tips, or whatever is on your mind.
Thanks for stopping by and having a look around. As always, the daily news will be posted front and center. Please check ~News 2014/More~ tab for all the latest world wide news.
Thanks for your continued support over the years.
Flu News Network 2008